Membership runs from April to March and costs just £26 per year. If you have any questions or have never been a GRC member and would like to attend a couple of training sessions before joining, please email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
Grantham Running Club is affiliated to the England Athletics (UKA) which means:
- You get £2 discount for UKA Licensed Road Races
- Access to all our training sessions and social events
- You can compete in Road, Track, X/C and Multi Terrain events
- We are also affiliated to the Association of Running Clubs (ARC).
To join, you need to complete a membership form.
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- hand to a club official at a training session
- Post to: Membership Secretary, Grantham Running Club, c/o 96 Harrowby Road, Grantham, NG31 9DS.
Once we have your completed membership form we will register you with English Athletics. You will then receive an email with a payment link (unless you have indicated an alternative method of payment).
Please do not just pay the fees into the GRC bank account as this creates a lot of extra work.
Please note, as we are a low-cost, light-touch club we don’t issue membership cards. Grantham Running Club is independent of any other clubs in the area with similar names.
The majority of our membership fee, bar £8 which goes to the Club, goes to paying for England Athletics affiliation who do not offer discounts for partial year memberships. This is why we cannot offer discounts if members join part way through the year.
We will contact you again just before your membership expires giving you the opportunity to maintain unbroken club benefits.